On the off chance that you need to proceed in FREIGHT TRAINS you MUST follow this guide underneath! It requires tolerance! Its a cycle that, paying little mind to what you do, will in any case set aside a similar measure of effort to overcome TH10. So why not be keen with your upgrades?
Everything is in order for a strategic reason!
Also Read: TH9 Upgrade Order 2018
This guide depends on "war weight." The model beneath is the reason we follow this guide:
Our close to max TH10 WITHOUT Infernos is LESS in war weight than their fresh out of the plastic new TH10 with Infernos. Our TH10's maximum troops would 3 be able to star their TH10. Their TH10's low level troops don't have a potential for success!
1. Try not to UPGRADE OR ADD ANY BUILDING UNTIL YOU REACH THAT POINT IN THE ORDER IT IS PRESENTED! Incredibly, IMPORTANT!
2. Keep your developers dynamic as much as possible without going astray from the guide!
3. Continuously research the following troop or spell in your Lab!
4. Try not to disregard your Heroes! Upgrade your Archer Queen to Lvl 35 as fast as you can! At that point upgrade your Barbarian King to Lvl 35. Next, take your Archer Queen to Lvl 40. At long last, max your Barbarian King to Lvl 40. In a specific order!
5. Continually upgrade your Wall! Spend additional plunder on it whenever the situation allows! Take out the same number of pieces as you can while every one of your manufacturers are occupied, however ensure you prepare for your next upgrade!
MAX EVERYTHING AT TH9! Dividers, troops, guards, traps, bombs, assets… everything! It's a granulate however well justified, despite any trouble! Particularly since the present game makes it simple to get a ton of plunder as long as you RAID!
If you completely filled your storages and mines/collectors/drills, you have:
+ 11,440,000 gold
+ 11,440,000 elixir
+ 204,800 dark elixir
Builder #1 Lab
Builder #2 Spell Factory
Builder #3 Clan Castle
Builder #4 Hidden Tesla (Raid 560,000 more gold)
Builder #5 Archer Queen
= 1,240,000 elixir
= 4,440,000 gold (before Tesla)
= 55,800 dark elixir
1. Lvl 5 Valkyries
2. Lvl 6 Hogs
3. Lvl 7 Heal Spell
4. Lvl 7 Wizards
5. Lvl 5 Golems
6. Lvl 2 Bowlers
7. Lvl 2 Miners
8. Lvl 6 Wall Breakers
9. Lvl 3 Lava Hound
10. Lvl 2 Freeze Spell
11. Lvl 3 Freeze Spell
12. Lvl 4 Freeze Spell
13. Lvl 5 Freeze Spell
— Research your remaining Troops/Spells in the order of your choosing!
1. Four Lvl 8 Army Camps
2. Two Lvl 7 Dark Barracks
3. Four Lvl 12 Barracks
1. Four Lvl 3 Seeking Air Mines
2. Six Lvl 5 Spring Traps
3. Four Lvl 8 Hidden Teslas
4. Four Lvl 8 Air Defenses
5. Two Lvl 6 Air Sweepers
1. ADD & MAX NEW Dark Elixir Drill (Lvls 1-6)
2. ADD & MAX NEW Gold Mine/Elixir Collector (Lvls 1-12)
1. ADD & MAX NEW Air Bomb (Lvls 1-4)
2. ADD & MAX NEW Seeking Air Mine (Lvls 1-3)
3. ADD & MAX NEW Skeleton Trap (Lvls 1-3)
4. ADD & TH9 MAX NEW Giant Bomb (Lvls 1-3)
5. ADD & TH9 MAX NEW 25 Walls (Lvls 1-10)
1. Six Lvl 12 Archer Towers
2. Six Lvl 13 Archer Towers
3. Five Lvl 12 Cannons
4. Five Lvl 13 Cannons
5. Five Lvl 4 Giant Bombs
1. Four Lvl 8 Wizard Towers
2. Four Lvl 8 Mortars
3. Two Lvl 5 Xbows
4. One Lvl 4 Bomb Tower
1. ADD & MAX NEW Archer Tower (Lvls 1-13)
2. ADD & MAX NEW Cannon (Lvls 1-13)
3. ADD & MAX NEW Xbow (Lvls 1-4)
4. ADD & MAX NEW Bomb Tower (Lvls 1-4)
5. ADD & MAX BOTH NEW Inferno Towers (Lvls 1-3)
6. Max ALL remaining Walls to Lvl 11
Also Read: TH8 Upgrade Order 2018